Thursday 24 May 2012

A New Kind Of Collection?

I'm trying to understand, without success, what a resort collection is exactly. On certain websites it says it is a collection meant for people who go away during the winter to warmer places. This makes sense for the ultra wealthy who have enough money to buy a new wardrobe for one vacation, but it still doesn't work logistically. The Chanel collection just came out, I am currently working on a post for the Oscar de la Renta Resort Collection 2013, if these collections had come out in the winter I would understand, but they didn't. If anyone has any insight into the current reason for Resort collections I would appreciate some clarification. 


You're welcome to leave a comment for this and any of my other posts if you have anything that might add to them.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what your thoughts are! I will do my best to visit your blog.
I speak english, french, and a little spanish.

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin